Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions for our parks
1.0 Super Tramp Plymouth Limited (“Super Tramp”) is a supplier of recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to trampolining, Slam Dunk, Dodgeball, use of “The Wall”, Air Bag and Free Bounce (“Recreational activities”).
1.1 By purchasing entry for or by using any of the facilities at Super Tramp, the customer agrees to be bound by these conditions.
1.2 The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities at Super Tramp are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur. The customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to any legal action against Super Tramp for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to the customers participation in such activities.
1.3 The Customer acknowledges these Terms and Conditions contain important information regarding participation in any activity by the customer, any participant within their party and shall ensure that all members of their party are aware of and agree to be bound by this agreement.
1.4 Super Tramp, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill or not being reasonably fit for their purpose.
1.5 Super Tramp does not accept responsibility for the loss of property or theft arising from the use of facilities. Money or valuables should, therefore, not be left unattended. Valuables can be deposited in our onsite locker facilities.
1.6 Children must be at least 5 years of age to use the facilities and a waiver must be completed upon each visit. (Unless attending the TOTS club or the Family Bounce)
1.7 It is Super Tramp park policy that participants who are bouncing must be wearing Super Tramp Grip Socks which can be purchased from reception.
1.8 Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the park. Anyone aged 16 or above, using the Super Tramp park facilities must have a waiver completed by themselves or a consenting adult at the point of check in.
1.9 The weight limit for an individual participant is 17.5 Stone (111 Kilos). Super Tramp recommends that if you have any weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before engaging in trampoline jumping at Super Tramp.
1.10 Whilst using Super Tramp facilities you consent to images and video being taken for security and/or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
1.11 The Company requests that its customers remain vigilant whilst using the trampoline park and report any suspicions they might have regarding the use of photographic equipment to a member of the company’s staff.
1.12 Once entry to Super Tramp has been purchased both online and over the counter it cannot be transferred or resold. Entry is valid only for the date and time shown and are void if tampered with.
1.13 If you purchase entry to use the trampolines or any other equipment or facilities at Super Tramp on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make the purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
2.0 All bookings must be made by credit or debit card and will only be considered final when an email confirmation has been sent to the booking party.
2.1 Confirmation of your transaction will be sent to the nominated email address once your payment for the transaction has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact Super Tramp.
2.2 The customer shall be entitled to cancel a booking subject to Super Tramp receiving such request for cancellation at least 48 hours prior to the date and time stated within the Booking Confirmation.
2.3 Super Tramp will allow the customer to re-schedule a booking, provided the notice period within this clause has been given, however should a booking be cancelled within 48 hours of a confirmed booking then no refund or alternate booking date shall be given.
2.4 Any refund due in accordance with these Terms and Conditions can only be made to the same debit or credit card used to make the booking, if the card has subsequently expired, by bank transfer.
2.5 You and each member of your party will be required to complete our waiver before being allowed to undertake in any activities at Super Tramp.
2.6 You may only cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if a confirmation email from Super Tramp is still pending.
2.7 The Super Tramp Plymouth Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. Super Tramp is not responsible and is not liable in any way for third party content provided on or through the website. Your access or use of the third party sites is at your own risk.
2.8 Super Tramp reserves the right to change its prices at any time. If this should occur as much notice as is available will be given.
3.0 These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
PARTY NIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that the trampoline park will be darker than usual due to the ‘After Dark’ nature of the event.
- Please be aware that during the Party Night event there will be loud music played throughout the duration of the night.
- Please be aware that during Party Night there may be strobe lighting and flash photography.
- Please note, whilst this is a fun event, customer safety is our number one priority. We ask that all attendees bounce with care.
- We would advise that anyone between the ages of 5 and 13 years old be accompanied by an adult when attending Party Night. Please note, that this does not mean that the adult has to bounce, only supervise.
Please note that our usual park Terms and Conditions still apply.
GROUPS AND PARTIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Party bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A customer may make requests to add guests to a booking provided that at least 7 days notice is given. Requests for additional guests are subject to availability at the time of the request.
- Should a customer wish to lower the number of guests then a minimum of 7 days notice prior to the booking date must be given.
- If the number of guests drops below the minimum of 10, then the customer will still be required to pay for 10 guests.
- Any requests to lower the number of guests within 7 days of the booking date will be non-refundable.
- A maximum of 2 birthday children/ free bounce vouchers will be presented per booking.
- Requests to cancel/transfer an entire booking require up to 14 days at which a full refund shall be given. If notified with less than 14 days but more than 7 days notice for cancellation then the customer will be offered a transfer or issued gift vouchers to the value. Any requests for full cancellation with less than 7 days notice will be non-refundable and no transfer or vouchers will be offered.
- Should a customer wish to make amendments to their food choices, a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided. In the event that Super Tramp Plymouth Ltd are required to cater for a specific dietary requirement, this must be communicated at the time of booking to ensure that these requirements are met where possible.
- Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may lead to an inability to supply said requirements.
- The customer shall be required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed bounce time. Should the party, or any guests arrive late then the remainder of their confirmed bounce session shall be given following the necessary check-in procedure. No extra time shall be offered to those who fail to arrive at the stated time.
- Super Tramp Plymouth Ltd reserves the right to refuse any customer entry in the case of excessive lateness.
- It is the responsibility of the customer and their guests to ensure that they arrive 30 minutes before the bounce time stated on the Booking Confirmation to allow sufficient time to check-in and safety briefings.
- Super Tramp Plymouth Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission for any late arrival and the Company shall not be obliged to offer any refund, transfer or compensation in such circumstances.
LOCATION: Super Tramp Plymouth:
Monday — Sunday
10am - 9pm (last bounce 8pm)
CALL US ON 01752 710791
Please note: All jumpers must complete a waiver. You must be over 5 to bounce and if you are under 16 the waiver must be completed by a parent or guardian on site.